NOTE: NOTE: Due to COVID-19, the NAVPA Board voted on extending 2020 membership through 2021. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NAVPA understands the many struggles our country’s School Certifying Officials (SCO’s) & Administrators are experiencing as we respond to the COVID-19 crisis as a nation. If your institution is working from home and you are having difficulty obtaining a check for membership, there are two options you may select:
1. Pay the membership fee with a card
2. Select the check payment option and pay at your earliest possible date. If payment is not received 30 days after we all return to normal operating procedures, your membership will become void at that time. The date will be determined by NAVPA leadership.
NAVPA will grant membership access to all applicants to the NAVPA Listserv so you can receive up-to-date information during these difficult times.
Stay safe, Stay Focused.
2020 NAVPA Conference: All paid NAVPA Member Institutions will be given free access to the 2020 NAVPA Virtual Conference. Schools that have not paid their membership dues will not have access. Complete the form below to become a NAVPA member and gain access to the conference.
- Dues are collected on an annual basis and are VALID FOR ONE CALENDAR YEAR BEGINNING EACH JANUARY 1 and ENDING EACH DECEMBER 31
- A certificate for display shall be issued to each NAVPA member
- Members delinquent in payment of their dues shall have no right to vote or to hold office until dues are current
- Each voting member may be representated by proxy at the Business meeting portion of the Annual Conference. Dues are subject to change by a majority vote the General Membership
Questions concerning membership can be sent to: email@example.com
Stay Safe, Stay Focused.